Beliefs and Values
Our beliefs and values are also rooted in Jesus’ teachings, which are the core of the evangelical church today. We acknowledge that through Jesus’ life, death and resurrection, we are forgiven for our sins and we can have a personal relationship with God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Our work has also strengthened ties with churches, organizations and individuals for one common purpose: To take Jesus to the world. “Go into all the world,” was Jesus’ command to His disciples and have always motivated us to take His message everywhere. From day one, our vision and mission have focused on Jesus’ command (Matt. 28:19, 20). We are committed to be:
- Centered in Jesus Christ—in our obedience to the Risen Lord.
- Grounded in the Bible—in our life and ministry.
- Dependent on Prayer—as the foundation for our ministry.
- Partnered with His Church—as the biblical means for ministry.
- Committed to Unity—with all believers in Jesus Christ as our Lord Jesus commands.
- Compelled to Evangelize and Disciple—to bring Jesus Christ to the lost and to help people grow in Him.
- Loving Others—by treating all people with grace, trust, and respect.
- Seeking Excellence—by demonstrating integrity and wise stewardship.